Repair the tables structure
Repair the fields types
Repair data and records from *.dbf files
Repair MEMO data
How to repair corrupted dbf file with FoxPro / Clipper / dBase database:
- Download and install software from here: https://www.erepairdbf.com/download/eRepairDBFInstall.exe
- Select corrupted *.dbf file from PC
- Press "Next"
- Preview recovered table with data
- Select the output file name
- Select the version of the output file
- Press "Save"
Visual Foxpro DBF Repair Tool is distributed under the "Try before Buy" License. You should try to repair a corrupted dbf file before purchase. On the second page in the DEMO version of the FoxPro DBF Recovery Tool you can preview all data available for saving.
Requirements of the DBF Fix Tool:
- Windows 98 or above.
How to fix dbf files from Visual FoxPro online: https://onlinefilerepair.com/en/dbf-repair-online.html
The DBF Fix Tool helps to fix errors:
- Table 'Filename.dbf' has become corrupted.
- The table will need to be repaired before using again. Error: 2091
- "Filename.dbf" is not a table
How it Works?
Start Install software:
- Press on downloaded installation file in browser
- Select a downloaded installation file in Windows Explorer and press Enter or double click on it.
Please confirm warning message:
Run installation wizard:
- Double click on icon on desktop:
- Select from main menu: Start | Programs | eRepair DBF | eRepair DBF
Please select a damaged DBF file on first page of repair wizard in eRepair DBF:
Press Analyze button:
Please confirm a start of recovery process:
Program will read and analyze a damaged file a several minutes. Later you can see content of damaged *.dbf file.
Press Next button:
Select file name for new recovered file:
Select format of destination recovered file:
Press on Save button:
On last page shows a detailed log of recovery process.
How to repair damaged DBF database: eRepair DBF helps to fix corrupted *.dbf files in few clicks.